Battery health drain

Why is My 1 month old iPhone is draining battery health too fast, just one and half month old and it has already lost 2% battery health although i charge about only 50-60% charge daily and never charged it 0-100 then also please help if someone can.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Mendiratta21 Down vote post of Mendiratta21
32k views
  • Same issue, Purchased iphone 11 on 3rd of October 2021. I charge my phone in between 20 to 85% of battery. And after 3 and a half months it is showing the battery health as 97%. Whether should I approach my nearest apple service for this issue?

• just turn off your iphone, it use any power, So it can rest and keep 100% :) and keep ready when the time is right :)

Add a Comment

Replies

after not even one month of usage my iphone 11 ‘s battery health has dropped by 14% and is now 86% i don't really charge my phone a-lot throughout the day. And it having 86% battery life this early on is just unbelievable and frustrating

I bought my phone in last March. The iPhone 13 was 100% until October . After a while, it decreased until it reached 97% until March of this year. It was constant, and every two days it was draining 1%, and it became less and less, and now it is 89% if you use it. I don't use my phone much.I wish you would think about this issue, I have an obsession with the number, when it decreases, I get nervous for a long time... And that this problem can be solved in the next updates I remember that in the iPhone 11 series, the battery health bug increased after the update... I had all the phones from the iPhone 4 series and I was satisfied, but because of the fact that the battery is like this, I was discouraged to buy the rest of the new series products because it is definitely a major problem. It's true, we would like to buy a new product, but sometimes depending on the budget, sooner or later, at least you can fix this problem or even remove the battery health option. Instead of the 20% battery error that comes to finish charging, it is better to show a notification below 70% for the health of the battery.Right now, I really want my battery health to return to at least 96.97