Activity tab in App Store Connect is gone

Is there anyone from Apple here who can confirm whether the disappeared Activity tab in App Store Connect is some intentional change or a temporarily glitch?

The reports of the Activity tab missing started yesterday 12/8/2020 and folks from multiple companies confirmed it's gone for them (although there are still some accounts that have access to it).

If this is an intentional change, where can the info that has been previously displayed in the Activity tab be found?

Replies

I noticed when I refreshed the page that the tab briefly appears and then flickered out. So, I tried to "catch" it like a little frisky Pokemon.

Similarly, the page will work if you happen to have it bookmarked or in your browser history.
Try appending recent/activity/ios/builds to the base url of your app:

appstoreconnect.apple.com/apps/<your-app-id-here>/recent/activity/ios/builds?m=
I've been trying to figure this out for since yesterday morning as well. Under the "builds" heading in "TestFlight", you should see the platform you submitted your builds for. I've been using that to keep track of the statuses of my builds. Not as unified as the "Activity" tab, but it gets the job done.
Nice advice re:url @jbireton! We've been using as a workaround since yesterday.

Someone from another company also shared this
Code Block
Seems like they’ve moved some of the info under TestFlight. Each build now has a second tab titled Build Metadata

So it looks more like an intentional change than an intermittent bug. Look forward to the official announcement from the TestFlight team.

I have also faced same issue while downloading the dSYM. I have found my dSYM under TestFlight build section. Check my post here
I have also faced same issue when uploading app to TestFlight. is this bug in TestFlight ? any fix available
Yeah, its true. they have merged Activity Tab into TestFlight tab. You can see your build data under Test flight's 2nd tab named as metadata.
What makes this even more confusing is that the mac builds are still under a tab called 'Mac Activity Tab'. But yes iOS builds seem to be under TestFlight now for some reason.
It has been moved to "TestFlight". I guess they randomly move things, change section names, domain names, etc... to keep our minds sharp.
emmm, how to choose a build to be submitted for review?