xCode: Errors were encountered while preparing your device for development

I'm exporting a project from Unity to my iPhone but am getting the error listed in the title. My iPhone is connected and I trusted the computer but am still getting errors.
  • restart your device

• So it turns out the problem was my device was failing to prepare for deployment and the fix was just rebooting my iPhone

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

So it turns out the problem was my device was failing to prepare for deployment and the fix was just rebooting my iPhone
  • This also fixes the same issue for React Native deployment

• Knowing my luck with programming, I fully expected it to not solve my issue with React Native. But it worked -- thanks

Add a Comment

Replies

So it turns out the problem was my device was failing to prepare for deployment and the fix was just rebooting my iPhone
  • This also fixes the same issue for React Native deployment

• Knowing my luck with programming, I fully expected it to not solve my issue with React Native. But it worked -- thanks

Add a Comment

Rebooting phone has fixed this problem

yes just restarted the phone and it worked!

Restarting the phone did worked for me. Thanks

Yeah! After registering then phone it's works fine. Thank you

yes, reformatting the phone worked for me!

Restart your device 👍

Restarting device worked for me!

Restarting worked

I had this error message even after rebooting my phone. It turns out I had too many of my own apps on the phone, three is too many apparently! After deleting a couple everything was fine.

Had to restart device -> restart Xcode -> Worked

I did this because xcode had to convert from my SPM's

to Coacopods, and then I had to test something on the

device.

I just changed the cable I was using. I had a non Apple cable that works fine for charging but maybe not for data