ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Got my binary rejected with the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

There is not more info on this in the rejection email and I am having a hard time understanding what may have happened or how to solve it. Anyone had a similar issue?
Same from Italy
Same issue from Italy.
same here in The Netherlands
same in argentina
Same here - it got rejected last night with only the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message
The developer status page is all green... https://developer.apple.com/system-status/
But we can't all have pushed invalid bundles at the same time! The error in the string replacement also suggestions an issue on Apple's side.
Same, Ukraine
Same here
Same here LV
@apple anything, I have tried everything, and was forced to REV my Version up to test some actions and the untick on the symbols does nothing. I am up 10 version. (From Uranus)
Same
Same here in Palestine
Brunswick, Germany: Works

Same from Guatemala
Same, Istanbul
Same in USA
Same in Canada. I thought I was doing something wrong lol.
Same here is Israel
@olysachok thanks for confirming. In my experiece Apple mostly only starts fixing when the US comes line (hence the status page all green).
From Guatemala ,Working again
Happened the same in Italy.

I had the same problem today. I've uploaded the build without any problem and i was able to submit the app. After 15 minutes i got 2 emails from Apple where they say: "The status of your app has changed to Invalid Binary."
and the status changed from "waiting for review" to "rejected".
I think it's an Apple problem because I didn't change anything since my last build (only some css rules) and it was working like a charm.
Fixed for me ( UK )
Same, 3rd time in pakistan
Same happening to me in Uk.

Just tried rebuilding again from scratch but same error.

also had one upload where I didn’t receive any emails and the build would not show on AppStore connect. Yet xcode would not let me reupload because it already exists!
same here in NL
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Q