ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Got my binary rejected with the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

There is not more info on this in the rejection email and I am having a hard time understanding what may have happened or how to solve it. Anyone had a similar issue?

Replies

I also got it when uploading a new version today, even validated without error.
How to solve it?
Yeah, having the same issue... yesterday it was working fine, barely changed anything and then I started getting this error this morning.

My last build disappeared without any error message.

Could it be an Apple issue?
I'm facing this error too today, could it be a bug?
I'm also having this problem now; we were able to upload a test build this morning, and just around 2 hours after, we kept getting this super vague error. I've already sent three builds, all of which received the same error messge.
Likewise. verifyReceipt has also been throwing hundreds of errors today.
I also got it this morning (GMT+8). Does anyone know to solve the issue?
We are having the same issue. Submitted a build on Tuesday January 12th that went thru with no problems. Build that was submitted tonight now has the same rejection.

Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "xxxxx". Please correct the following issues, then upload again. 
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message. 
Best regards,
The App Store Team

The changes were minimal and the build process was exactly the same. The fact that nothing really changed on our end and there is $message in the email instead a valid response makes me feel like there is something going wrong on Apple's end, or some part of the process changed just today. If anyone has any other information or guesses to what it might be it's appreciated.
Same here, ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message. Previous builds uploaded without problem, but this one is getting this very vague error...
上传包时收到了同样的邮件问题。昨天同样的包上传没有问题。是不是苹果的配置文件捆绑服务器出了问题,识别不出来包了,
I also got it while uploading today. The previous build was fine though which we releases last week.
i also got it. how to fix it :(
same here!!
Same is happening to me
I'm facing this error too today. how to fix it ?
Possibly a bug, nothing was changed on my end.