ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Got my binary rejected with the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

There is not more info on this in the rejection email and I am having a hard time understanding what may have happened or how to solve it. Anyone had a similar issue?
Having the same issue in Atlanta, GA as well. 😔
Still no fix... this is getting ridiculous
Same in Turkey
Same in Germany
Same in Istanbul, Turkey.
Disappointed, leaving App Store. Only mobile web now!
Me too.
same in US, CA
same in India
First upload at 10 am EST worked fine. All subsequent builds fail. Be nice if they would at least update the status page... company isn't happy we can't get a build into testers hands as contracted.
Just started for me as well. Prior builds worked last night
Same here in Croatia...
Same here UK!
Still issue exist, no fix
India
Same in Mexico.
Wellp, I'm honestly glad that the issue doesn't seem to be on my part. I was losing my mind for like an hour.
Same for me. It's weird as there is no error message in the mail. All my builds were getting pilled up as processing and now I got a mail from Apple saying >> ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

I'm stuck as I can't get my build submitted to my testers.
Same here !
same in Mexico
App Store Connect App Processing is finally showing as "Outage" in the Apple System Status Page:
https://developer.apple.com/system-status/
Same in Taiwan
Same in Beijing, China. First two upload were success, but I can't see them in the TestFlight page. The third one sended me a mail just like this.
I have fix the problems,
I successfully submitted my app in Beijing, China .
Same in Germany
Wait for the whole day and need to present the App tomorrow to the client! What the F***! We are paying to be in Apple Store and now we are loosing face
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Q