ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Got my binary rejected with the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

There is not more info on this in the rejection email and I am having a hard time understanding what may have happened or how to solve it. Anyone had a similar issue?
same in israel
Same in Belarus
Anyone have any idea what's going on? Maybe we need to change something in the info.plist?
same in Philippines
Same in Brazil
Same here!
I just successfully uploaded my app - New York, USA, 1/14/2021 4:19 PM Eastern Time
Same in Colombia.
Same here, in Jordan
I think the most appropriate fix now is to send an email for users who are accessing the testflight portal
same situation in spain
Just like a previous commentor has mentioned that there is an outage but you can set your app to review again in AppStoreConnect and it'll go through, mine went through after I let it go for review again when it was rejected for invalid bundle.
Same in France
Pls fix ASAP I've a hackathon to present in 1hr - Prayers from New Zealand 🙏
Same in Indonesia
We were able to successfully submit the build, just built the exact same build again bumping the version up and it went though. i think it's a issue on their end.
the issue is solved! 🥳
It's working in Colombia
I just resubmitted the same build that failed yesterday and it went through. After an hour "waiting for review" changed to "ready for sale."
Apple replied with this:

Thank you for the follow up information provided.  

Based on the provided information and other reports from other developer we are aware of the issues within App Store Connect and are doing our best to resolve them as soon as possible.

You can monitor this issue on the System Status page. 

We appreciate your patience with this issue. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

The issue already been solved! Its working (Malaysia)
I gave it a new build number and started over from the archive, and after a few hours it was reflected in the store.
✅ Outage is now resolved — https://developer.apple.com/system-status/
✅ Outage is now resolved — https://developer.apple.com/system-status/
Same in Bangkok from 8 hours ago
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Q