ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Got my binary rejected with the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

There is not more info on this in the rejection email and I am having a hard time understanding what may have happened or how to solve it. Anyone had a similar issue?

Replies

Same experience here. I think this is an issue on Apple's side.
Sent the build about an hour ago, got the same error.
我今天传了4个包了(构建版本分别是 3650、3651、3652、3653),其中3650和3652两个包被吃掉了一样,没有邮件,testflihgt中也没有反应。然后我又上传的3651和3653 。我们就收到了如下的邮件:

Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "某某某某" 3.6.5 (3653). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Best regards,
The App Store Team

我们现在还没有解决办法,不过我们感觉这是苹果服务器的bug。
Same here!!
yes same
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of dyog Down vote reply of dyog
I uploaded the app on 01/13/2021, everything is normal until today, I got this error ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $ message. Please help me.
same for me
Same thing here ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid. Why don't they give a clear description about the specific issue with the build and any additional steps to fix it???
I got the same error just now
SAMe :(
I'm getting the same issue, as well. There were also a slew of errors that haven't shown up before when submitting originally that I was able to resolve. Fingers crossed it's an issue on Apple's end and that they'll resolve it soon.
same error
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
same here...
i'm still push app to TestFlight, but when I pushed the app to AppStore, I got this error. Hmmm
same here