ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Got my binary rejected with the message: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

There is not more info on this in the rejection email and I am having a hard time understanding what may have happened or how to solve it. Anyone had a similar issue?
I got the same issue.
Same here.

Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "XXXXXXXX" 0.0.44 (0.0.4). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Best regards,
The App Store Team

Same issue
I'm getting the same error from Turkey
Same here: ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Same issue!
Guys, got a solution to whoever still have this issue:

Create a new archive (with a new build version), and distribute it - but this time, remove the check from the "Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple".

I can confirm this works for me, app is now being processed.

Thanks to Martin Parker for the tip!
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
same here
please fix it!!!!!!
untick the "Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple" when upload a build to app store connect should help.this is valid
same here
Me too from HK!
Thought it was my problem.
I passed Validation and Distributed to appstore.
The build appears blank in testflight, but after sometime it disappear.
After found this posts, now is Apple’s problem.
untick the "Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple" is work for me.

thx @Chikko  @ZZY_hao 
I had just sent the same build, only changed the build number, and haven't got this error. Seems like Apple has just fixed this issue.
Same here!
can Apple staff see this problem?
I have exactly the same issue. TestFlight accepted my build (actually tried with several build one by one) but they are not visible on AppStore Connect. After 20-30 minutes I got the e-mail the same explanation as you folks.
I solved the problem, by unchecking "Upload your app's symbols to receive symbolicated reports from Apple" when packing.
same here
Same here from Thailand!
Same :ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.
Same problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same issue. Also including that I uploaded 2 builds during the past 3 hours and nothing showed up in App Store connect until I just suddenly get this weird email.
Same here (france)
APPLE PLEASE TAKE ACTIONS!
THIS IS ANNOYING!
Big company Big RESPONSIBILITY
ITMS-90000: This bundle is invalid - $message.

Q