How can i include Mac M1 Device into the profile ?

I have an application designed for iPad, when i try to run it on Mac with M1 chip using the Xcode target "My Mac (Designed for iPad)", i get the error "Provisioning profile 'xx' doesn't include the currently selected device 'MacBook Air' (identifier xx)".
The device is already registered and the profile regenerated

hi
did u get any solution?
I am using Mac mini With M! processor ad getting the same error.
Please translate it into English
以下是我做的尝试:
1、访达 -> 应用程序 -> 找到Xcode -> 右键点击Xcode -> 显示简介 -> 取消勾选“使用Rosetta打开” -> 重启Xcode
如果依旧出现 Provisioning profile 'xx' doesn't include the currently selected device 'MacBook Air' (identifier xx),
则进入目录 ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles 中,清除所有Provisioning Profiles文件,并重新下载,再重新执行步骤1。
别忘了在打包app前重新勾选“使用Rosetta打开”。
希望能对您有所帮助。

It's solved

Just include a new device into the account with the Provisioning UDID, you can find it inside the device Hardware Overview:

Click: Apple icon -> About this mac -> System Report -> Hardware -> Hardware Overview
@AlejandroEspinoza
In addition to your answer and to make things clear:

Yes, you have to add the device UDID instead of its UUID.
But you have to select "macos" as the platform and enable "Include Mac Devices" in the provisioning profile. This was kind of confusing because it's an iOS provisioning profile, but the device must be "macos"!

1. close XCode
  2. show XCode's description with right mouse
  3. disable Rosetta2
  4. reopen XCode, auto fix sign
  5. close XCode
  6. enable Rosetta2
  7. reopen XCode & rebuild project

For me I needed to restart Xcode, clean the build folder, make sure the "My Mac (Designed for iPad)" is the selected device, then go to the target's settings screen > Signing & Capabilities, where a button was now visible to "Register Device".

How can i include Mac M1 Device into the profile ?

Q