excessive battery drain IOS 14.4.2

Since IOS 14.4 My iphone se (1st generation) suffers from battery drain.

Replies

After updating 14.4.2 my iPhone 6s Plus's battery going 100% to 10% in 2mints and keep restarting I don't know what to do its my main gear. This is definitely one of the worst updates from Apple
Same here with new iPhone 12 Mini running the latest 14.4.2. update - it seems as if its iOS itself, that drains the battery!
Exactly the same on iP8. I'm so glad I didn't upgrade other phones too! Just horrendous battery drain doing nothing.
Did anybody try new 14.5 beta? Does it fix it?

I even thought it's hardware issue after I dropped the phone :D
It’s been 2-weeks since we are suffering with this issue and still no acknowledgement from Apple- it’s a shame.

my iPhone SE second gen is less than 6 month old and this issue was totally unexpected. I don’t have location services or background app refresh going on either.

Not to mention my family is laughing at me that I decided to pay twice to buy an IPhone over an android phone which at least gives better battery life/ lower drainage.

Will my humble request to Apple to acknowledge and fix this be a waste of my time and words?
I am experiencing the same issue on my Iphone 11 with 14.4.2. I barely use it while at the office and its down to 42% at 2 pm. Was fully charged at 9 am. I have to plug it into a battery back when I get home or it will die by dinner.
Same problem. I’m going to close all apps and recharge. Maybe it’s memory leaks from other apps....
Im also facing this issue after 14.4.2 install on my iPhone 7. I charged fully at 10am by 5pm battery died without any usage.
im Having the same issues. Is there a way to fix it please I can’t cope
This has been the worst upgrade ever. Literally can't leave the house without a charger with me. iPhone 11 Pro and my 2017 iPad Pro...draining without use or anything open.
Same problem here, battery is draining fast without any use. No apps shown in the battery use list. This has to be fixed asap Apple!
My iPhone 8, 2yrs old, battery condition 87%, gets exhausted within 10hrs at minimal usage since last update to ios 14.4.2 two weeks ago. It used to last approx 26 hrs before that update (or come down to 40-60% at the end of the day - which is after 16 hrs of that minimal to medium usage). Very annoying! Please Apple, test your updates thoroughly before launching them. Meanwhile, send a better/corrected update soon.
Same with my new iphone XR(only 6 days old). from 8h screen on time to 4-5h
iphone 11 over heating, Battry drain without any use. And battery life depleting
Yes same problem with my XR as well and along with that the auto brightness is also not working well... in bright light some times it reduces the brightness almost to nil and in darkness it doesn’t reduce at all... this is very irritating
i regret upgrading ios 14.4.2, battery drain constantly on my 12pro 😪