[[SKPaymentQueue defaultQueue] finishTransaction: pTransaction] seems not working in sandbox environment.

[SKPaymentQueue defaultQueue].transactions still has unFinished transaction after I call [[SKPaymentQueue defaultQueue] finishTransaction: pTransaction].Also it will show "This In-App purchase has already been bought.It will be restored for free."
It worked before ,but currently it seems not working in sandbox environment.

Replies

What I encountered is in the sandbox environment, the Receip of any transaction order uses "https:// sandbox.itunes.apple.com/verifyReceipt", and the content in "in_app" is the same. , Resulting in duplicate transaction_id
Did you fix it? I also have the same problem as you . I try many methods to fix it, but now, I not have any other way to fix it. But last week, my app was normal.
Hey ! Lawrence1993 .Thanks for reply.I don't think we need to fix it.  Our apps worked in app store , guests can do in-app-purchase normally. Even they do have the same code. So I'm sure the sandbox environment have some issue, and we need Apple engineer's help!
I have the same problem, too.
Same too, Anyone knows official notice?
Same here, hope it gets fixed soon!!
I have the same problem. The number of Transaction has exceeded 1,000...
same here ,it killed my time.

Same here, we need this fixed please.
Same here, please at least an explanation about the problem, so we can sure and stop killing our time.
why?if I can't find this,I will working all night in China!now
testflight test have the same problem.
testflight test have the same problem.So I'm sure the sandbox environment have some issue, and we need Apple engineer's help!
Someone please gives Tim a call.
Hi, I also live in China. I found it's normal after restart phone today. Based on your feedback and my debug, I think this is apple's problem. The sandbox environment must was wrong or unstable. For rejecting the ipa I submitted, I fell very incredible. But I still submit a new ipa to review again.