[[SKPaymentQueue defaultQueue] finishTransaction: pTransaction] seems not working in sandbox environment.

[SKPaymentQueue defaultQueue].transactions still has unFinished transaction after I call [[SKPaymentQueue defaultQueue] finishTransaction: pTransaction].Also it will show "This In-App purchase has already been bought.It will be restored for free."
It worked before ,but currently it seems not working in sandbox environment.

Replies

We also encountered the same problem. In the sandbox environment, we tested the same consumable in-app purchase item, and when we paid for the second time, we would return to the reminder to resume the purchase.
Hello, Same Problem
太坑了,苹果码农三天两头搞事情,真的服了,能不能上点心
真滴坑
We have the same issue in Moon Active and it's very critical for us. We're about to release a new version of our app, but can't finish RC testing because any TestFlight build uses sandbox mode and we can't verify that purchases work properly there.
We did a super detailed investigation on our end to make sure it's not our environment and the result is the same as described. The finishing of the purchase just don't work (don't update the purchase status) and the next attempt of purchasing same product will result in "This In-App purchase has already been bought"

Would be great to hear any official comments from Apple.

Best regards
Oleksandr Dudnik
Technical Group Manager, Moon Active

Hi, I'm in Korea.
We recognized sandbox purchase fail 4/14 20:26(EST) first.
Now 4/16 02:18(EST), the problem persists.

Hope issue fixed well!

Now I have the same issue in sandbox. I had a report from a user in production with the same issue.
I am also seeing this problem with "DuplicateTransaction" errors when buying Consumable items in iOS using a Sandbox Account. My consumable IAPs were working fine until about two days ago, but on Thursday we starting seeing this issue where consumables could only be purchased a single time when testing in TestFlight using Sandbox accounts. I don't know if it happening in production because we haven't launched yet, but this is holding up our launch.
We also encountered this problem since last thursday, we even doubted that our sandbox account is forbidden for some reason. But when I tried to pay again this morning, it appears that problem has been solved, as if nothing happend before!
Just have a try!!!
After I tried it today, it works!