Can't add capabilities in Xcode

We had push notifications and associated domains capabilities to our app but something happened either with my certificates or Xcode and they disappeared and can't add any capabilities anymore.

https://imgur.com/peRXNO6

Our App ID, certificate and provisioning profile are all correct and contain the correct capabilities.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of SamyOptimize Down vote post of SamyOptimize
1.1k views

Replies

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with Xcode 15, has anyone found a solution in this regard? I can no longer add Push Notification, Domains and more

If you create a new test project from one of the built-in templates — so, if you’re targeting iOS, use iOS > App — does it have the same problem?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• No, the problem only exists in this project, before that I had set everything normally, the capabilities were there. Now when I start a new test project, everything can be added normally.

Add a Comment

No, the problem only exists in this project. When I start a new test project, everything can be added normally.

Interesting.

Make a copy of your project and delete all the targets except your main one. Does that still have the problem? If so, what type of target is that? And what capability are you testing with?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• Any solution for this problem?

Add a Comment