Apple Developer Admin does not have access to create bundle ID

At https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/, I have the Admin role (but not Account Holder).

At first, I had the Developer role. When it got switched to Admin, the buttons on the website that only admins should see (for example, the add app button), still weren't visible to me immediately, but I started seeing more of them within 24h.

Now, I can click the add app button (see first screenshot) but when I click the link to add a bundle id (the link is called Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles), it says that I don't have access (see second screenshot).

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of nth-chile Down vote post of nth-chile
2.6k views

Replies

I'm having the same issue. What's the solution here? If anyone can please share or clarify

I got the same issue. I'm working for several companies only the old once I can see clearly.. but not the new company in the developer.apple.com, even though I can access the Appstore connect without any issue.

One thing to watch out for here is the team type. Consider this quote from Developer > Support > Apple Developer Program Roles:

If you’re enrolled as an individual and add users in App Store Connect, users receive access only to your content in App Store Connect and are not considered part of your team in the Apple Developer Program.

If that’s not it, I recommend that you seek formal support via Apple > Developer > Contact Us.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"