Please help! My app is rejected due to Guideline 2.3.10 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

Hello, today I get a inform from Apple said that I app was reject due to Guideline 2.3.10 - Performance - Accurate Metadata The Origin message as below: We noticed that your app or its metadata includes irrelevant third-party platform information.

Specifically, your app includes non-iOS platform references, non-iOS device images, and non-iOS status bar images in the submitted screenshots as well as within the app itself..

Referencing third-party platforms in your app or its metadata is not permitted on the App Store unless there is specific interactive functionality.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please remove all instances of this information from your app and its metadata, including the app description, promotional text, What's New info, previews, and screenshots.

Your revised screenshots should accurately reflect the app in use on the supported devices and highlight your app's main features in the majority of the screenshots.

If you think we've misunderstood your app's functionality and how it interacts with third-party platforms, please reply to this message in Resolution Center and provide additional information.

Please see attached screenshots for details.

And here is my Screen shots:

Please be noted that the screen shots was take from my app privacy policy and user guid menu that based on my personal website created by Wix.

Please help me how to fulfill apple requirements about this.

Thank you very much!

Replies

It probably causes showing an Android device or screen in both of the screenshots.