Xcode 13 archive Error

Xcode 13 archive Error

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of hbpies Down vote post of hbpies
9.3k views

Replies

Command CompileSwiftSources failed with a nonzero exit code

• Xcode13 has no errors when tested on the IOS 15 real machine, and there are errors when packaging, and there is no problem in xcode12

• Seems you are using many third party frameworks. You should better contact the authors of them.

• It is indeed a third-party library, but there are no errors in xcode12, and there are no errors in the real machine operation. Errors occur only when xcode13 is used for archive

Add a Comment

Did you see the Known Issues in the Xcode 13 Release Notes?

Swift libraries may fail to build for iOS targets that use armv7. (74120874) Workaround: Increase the platform dependency of the package to v12 or later.

Swift libraries depending on Combine may fail to build for targets including armv7 and i386 architectures. (82183186, 82189214) Workaround: Use an updated version of the library that isn’t impacted (if available) or remove armv7 and i386 support (for example, increase the deployment target of the library to iOS 11 or higher).

Since I see a references to the Kingfisher and RxSwift libraries, you should inquire about an updated version with the support channels for those libraries first.

13.1 RC resolve it?

XCODE 13.1 and I have exactly the same error

the workaround suggested by edford not works

Any idea?

Please try the current beta of Xcode 13.2. Xcode 13.2 has resolved the underlying issue.

I use both Xcode 13.1 and Xcode 13.2 beta, but I still see the same error when building the project.

I just did a "clean" (cmd+k) and run "pod update" to RXSwift 6.2.0 and it solve my problem

I had the exact same problem with Kingfisher library, breaking build only in bistro builds. And the solution was simply to bump the Kingfisher version to the latest available (7.1.1 to this date), and it works on my end. Both manual archive via Xcode, and automated scripts (CI).

Apple has stopped the support of 32bit now (iOS 10.3 last 32bit support version), so the solution is to update the min version to 11.0 Since from Xcode 13 only 64 bit devices are supported for build upload, Probably updating the project min version and pod update will resolve this issue...

I am facing the same issue Version 13.4.1 (13F100). Even Same Errors are described in Question. Anyone find the solution for it?

I solved this problem with the help of if condition. I added this line at the top of file

#if !(os(iOS) && (arch(i386) || arch(arm)))

and at the end of file

#endif

This piece of code solved my problem, and now I am able to build my app for the TestFlight. I could not understand what does this if condition means. If anyone can explain this condition then my answer will be more helpful for all of them whose are facing this problem.