I'm stuck in review with in-app purchases.

I submit my first build the version 1.0.1 included in-app purchases packages. And it has been reject. The reason is "We discovered one or more bugs in your app. Specifically, your app displayed an error message when attempoting to make in-app purchase. Please review the details below and complete the next steps."

Follow the review's instruction, I deleted all in-app packages in App Store Connect and disable all contents related to its and summit the seconds build still version 1.0.1. The build still rejected, the reason is "We found that while you have submitted in-app purchase products for your app, the in-app purchase functionality is not present in your binary.".
I checked in in-app purchases tab and it has a warning "At least one of your in-app purchases is associated with a version of an app that's not yet approved. Until this version is approved, you can't submit any changes for review.".

Do I need to increase the build version for the next summit?

Thanks for all.

• It is safe to increase the build release number for next submit to avoid confusion.

• Already increased version to 1.0.2, Still rejected with exactly that message. It's a deadlock. What do i do next?

Add a Comment