Apple Configurator 2.3 Home Screen

Hi, I am new to these forums, but I have a question about Apple Configurator. I work in a Childrens Dental Office and I am trying to find a way to lock down my homescreen setup.

What we want is for the home screen to be able to have folders on it, that are unmovable, unrenamable and the apps inside these folders to also be unmovable.

We have found that using different MDMs we can do pieces of this. Meraki MDM by Cisco allows us to use folders and lock screens but its expensive and does more than we need from it. We have tried using SimpleMDM but it doesnt allow folders and after contacting them, it may be possible to implement in a future release at which point our problems would be solved, because it prevents the moving of apps and the folders would hopefully act the same way.

What I would like is for Apple Configurator to be able to lock down the homescreen since we have noticed its already able to do folders nicely and also is a solid program to restore backups to as a sidenote. I have read here:

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/featuredarticles/iPhoneConfigurationProfileRef/Introduction/Introduction.html

That locking down the home screen should have been possible as of ios 9.3, which all of our tablets are updated well beyond. Does anyone here have any advise or have you been able to lock the apps, folders, and home screen layout using Apple Configurator?

Apple Configurator 2.3 Home Screen

Q