Mac App Store IAP Price Doesn't Match App Store Connect

Hi,

I'm working on my first app, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right...

I've got an unreleased app in App Store Connect with an IAP set; however, when I retrieve the price to show in my app, I'm consistently seeing it shown as pricing from 2 tiers above what I've set.

E.g. in App Store Connect, I've set the IAP to Tier 22 (GBP 19.49), but my app shows GBP 20.99 - which is Tier 24.

I've tried changing tiers - but no joy.

Should I expect the pricing to match on an unreleased app?

Thanks!

Replies

Could you file a feedback ticket and provide these details, screenshots, Sysdiagnose, etc? FeedbackAssistant.Apple.com

• Thanks - will do!

• So - I filed a feedback ticket four days ago. How long should I expect to wait for a response?

Thanks.

Add a Comment

I filed a feedback ticket 10 days ago now - and still no response. How can I escalate this?

Hi, I'm facing the same issue.

On simulator prices are fine (but of course we can't purchase them), but not on real devices, even for new devices or new sandbox users, and whatever the currency. They are 1 tier above the tier I chose in app store connect.

Were you able to have more information of find a workaround ?

Thanks

Hi @colinux

Feedback eventually came back to me - but by that time I had filed a ticket at https://developer.apple.com/contact/

They got back to me more quickly, and asked for a lot of generic information. They still have yet to resolve the problem, but I heard today that it had been escalated to internal engineers...

Fingers crossed!

Facing the same issue with tier 75. Any news?

Unfortunately not... grrrr

My app has since been released - and still it has the wrong pricing. :-(

Apple keep responding to say it's been forwarded to the relevant teams - but they never seem to update me or get it fixed...