AKAuthentication Error -7005

I want to reset my phone, so I tried in setting->Normal-> send or iPhone reset. and put my password then "AKAuthenticationError -7005" this masaage is comeout. How can I fix it?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of junwoojin Down vote post of junwoojin
41k views
Add a Comment

Replies

Same here, how can we solve this?

Add a Comment

When initializing, the device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or network

Same problem! I turn on with wifi and same problem, please HELP!

it's because of network issue, please check your internet connection (Turn on WiFi or mobile data)

• Hi for me it's not a network problem. Wifi working perfectly on my mac and iPad. But my iPhone 8 plus still won't connect via wife.. Am trying to do a reset using the "Erase all content and settings" option. When I do that's when i get the error message

• Thank you! Was fussin about this all week.

Add a Comment

You need to be connected to a wifi or network of some kind.

Check that you have the correct time and date settings for your location found this https://www.iphonelife.com/content/apple-id-login-9-ways-to-fix-error-connecting-to-apple-id-server-message#Date%20&%20Time helpful

• up...

this is how I solved mine

Add a Comment

Read “tgettermann” comment. Worked for me :) time and date reset. Mine went all the way back to 2001

I’ve had the same problem while resetting my phone. Connect to a Wifi or internet. In my case, I had no SIM card inserted or a Wifi connection so I used personal hotspot instead and it WORKED!

• My hotspot doesn’t work I use the hotspot on my new phone to connect my old phone to and it shows on my phone that it’s there but then when I go to do the Risa it’s not logged in

Add a Comment

I had the same issue. My phone didn´t have passcode setting on. After putting it on phone resetting went trough without an error.

It’s mean that your iPhone not connected to the Wi-Fi.

Same issue here and finally found that checking time and date was incorrect. Simply changed them to correct time and date and boom, I was back in business… good luck.

The resolution to this may be Turning of the VPN Here: Settings>General>VPN & Device management. Make sure its not connected.

This resolved the same issue for us.

Hope that works.

• This worked a treat - thanks stramel

Add a Comment

Where can we see a list of these error code references? I’m getting 7003, but seems Apple spit out these codes and then it’s up to the internet to explain what they mean..??

Le WIFI doit être allumé et connecté pour que ça fonctionne. Ce qui serait bien c’est que le message le dise directement « allumez le WIFI » plutôt qu’afficher un code erreur…. 🤷‍♂️

What worked for me was disconnecting my current VPN regardless of either connected to WiFi or not. Make sure your VPN is disable or turned off. This did the trick for me! Hope this helps.