AKAuthentication Error -7005

I want to reset my phone, so I tried in setting->Normal-> send or iPhone reset. and put my password then "AKAuthenticationError -7005" this masaage is comeout. How can I fix it?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of junwoojin Down vote post of junwoojin
42k views
Add a Comment

Replies

hello Dears,

I got the same problem and I try t figure out how tp wipe iphone 8. Acrobatic on high level does not help. iTunes says "turn onf find my iPhone", but it was deactivated or activated. Any way- the problem has been resolved when I determined that iPhone does not have proper time&date. So, please check time&date on your iPhones :) all the best for all

Irmão, atualiza sua data e hora. Aqui estava com este mesmo problema e consegui resolver.

Check your date and time settings, it may be set to manual instead of automatic. To get there, look up date and time in the search bar of settings. Next, enable the automatic option.

If that does not work, try signing out of iTunes. Do this by going to settings and selecting your profile at the top. Then, select media and purchases which will prompt the option to sign out. Restart your device and after making sure you have a stable internet connection, sign back into iTunes.

@Apple please fix this is a really silly bug.

I have an iPhone 13 Pro that was sitting in my drawer for at least 6 months. It was then charged to be wiped. When I tried the to "Erase All Content & Settings" it refused to connect with "-7005".

The solution:

• Go to Settings > Date & Time
  • Toggle on/off "Set Automatically" (this was on for my phone but toggling it back off and on fixed my issue)