Xcode say:Your session has expired. Please log in.

still alert:

Try signing in again or contact Apple Developer Support to resolve account access issues.

why?

Replies

I have the same error and I send a message to apple support, hope to hear response soon.

Same error for me, few seconds ago

The same thing happens to me.

I have been unsuccessfully trying many times to log in my developer account on Xcode during the last 4 hours.

I tried to delete and add again my account, but it failed.

I have always succesfully logged in the developer web portal and also iTunesConnect portal during this time.

same problem - it seems to happen all the time. if it is an Apple problem I wish they would just let us know when the system goes down. I've just spent an hour trying to delete then add my account, restart, check I can log into the developer website ... very frustrating

Have the same issue!!!! 😠

And of course today I need release my app😠😕

⚠ ⚠ ⚠

I am having the same problem and spent lots of time on this. Extremely frustating....

Apple!!!! Where are you??? We need your help!

Same thing here.

I'm able to login to Dev Portal, my profile is valid, but I cannot login with it in Xcode.

If such an issue happens to so many people at once then it's definitely worth to be reviewed.

I have the same problem😟

Same issue here too... Worked until one hour ago

same problem ...
I also tried to connect to another xcode on another Mac, same problem

same problem into xcode :

Your session has expired. Please log in.

Try signing in again or contact Apple Developer Support to resolve account access issues.

i dont have any problem if i logon on Safari into developer center 😕

I had the same problem today, I try to add the app id, but xcode says that app id has expired. Until yesterday it worked, the certificates are all valid (expires in 2017), I access the iTunes connect, on Apple developer as well. it is their or my problem?

Same thing here.

Apparently Apple is forcing developers to uses "2 factors" password security.

I had the same problem so I apply for 2 factors security and now its working