Account Termination

I was on the developer program for a while, around half a year. We had developed an app submitted it to the review, and got approved. Fast forward a couple of months we got a message that "some changes needed". We made them and submitted the app to another review and it also got approved. A month later we received a notification of termination due to:

Pursuant to Section 3.2(f) of the ADP Agreement, you agreed that you would not “commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, Custom App Distribution, or the Program.” Apple has good reason to believe that you violated this Section due to documented indications of fraudulent conduct associated with your account.

App removed, account blocked, and their contact us button leads to a screen that we are in the area that cant appeal to the app review team. We submitted a general support query. But want to contact them in some other way. At least to get clarification, because we believe that we did not breach any rules. Any help?

Hi, were you given a case ID/number for your general support query? Could you post it here? Also, which country are you located in?

What was your app about? what do you think could have cause this?

any update on this problem. I got the same notice, and I dont know where did I violated.

Hi there, any update on this problem. I got the same notice, and I don't know where did I violated.

Same problem here. My account was terminated on April 2021. After 18 months, I can't still contact anyone from Apple. No one explained why it was terminated and what can I do to fix it. I had more than 5 apps. Even if there was any problem with any specific app, I would be happy to remove that app and continue developing and updating other apps. But Apple ignores me completely.

I'm facing too. My app develop by Flutter. The first time I enroll apple develop account (24/10/2022). When i submit my first app, apple reject to investigate, 24/01/2023 apple approve to migrate to ognization account, 03/02/2023 apple terminate my account with reason

"Pursuant to Section 3.2(f) of the ADP Agreement, you agreed that you would not “commit any act intended to interfere with any of the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, Custom App Distribution, TestFlight, Xcode Cloud, Ad Hoc distribution, or the Program …” Apple has good reason to believe that you violated this Section due to documented indications of fraudulent conduct associated with your account."

I can't be a developer cause my device is in blacklist

My heart broke 💔

did you solve this after a year?

same situation here, I feel they want to focus in the 20% of big publishers that make them 80% of their revenue. sad.

Account Termination

Q