ASC Doesn't generate DSYM file

• I'm seeing the same thing. I wonder if it's related to the new submission system. It changed recently to allow multiple submissions at the same time. This was the first build using this new system that is missing dsyms.

• Same issue here. Already submitted multiple builds but still no debug symbols available for download.

• We've also submitted two different apps on Friday and neither of them have dSYMs as of today (monday)

Apple Recommended

Replies

Thanks for letting us know! Our teams are looking into this. To stay updated on the progress and help with the investigation, please be sure to file a feedback report or contact support directly.

• Please fix it as there is no way for me to read stack traces now. App id 1462943921 with iOS version 1.20.0 in TestFlight.

Add a Comment

We are experiencing the same problem. We have submitted our build about 24 hours ago. We still do not have any available DSYM files for download.

Same here, tried several times(builds) but dSym link is not showing up!

We are experiencing the same problem, tried several times(builds) but dSym link is not showing up!

Experiencing the same issue across several apps and builds.

We had the same problem, we couldn't download DSYM files in the background of App Store Connect.

dSYM files finally popped up in ASC after five(!) days of waiting.

I have the same problem. Yesterday, I uploaded a new version and the DSYM file appeared without a problem. Today, I have uploaded a new version and the DSYM file does not appear.

We have the same problem, the button "Download Dsyms" in AppStore Connect is hidden for several builds of several apps

We have the same problem, Testflight says Includes Symbols: Yes, but for some reason no Download button.

Not sure if it is related, but starting a few hours ago (about 6) I have been unable to successfully upload any build, connection just times out on upload.

@apple support: Please provide us some updates what is going on? Thanks.

The dsyms I was looking for just came back this morning, maybe just wait..

Yesterday I wrote to support as suggested in Apple Staff comment. Today I found desired "Download dSYMs" button inside the build that we uploaded to appstore also yesterday.

Same for me.. The link suddenly appeared days after uploading the build..