ASC Doesn't generate DSYM file

• I'm seeing the same thing. I wonder if it's related to the new submission system. It changed recently to allow multiple submissions at the same time. This was the first build using this new system that is missing dsyms.

• Same issue here. Already submitted multiple builds but still no debug symbols available for download.

• We've also submitted two different apps on Friday and neither of them have dSYMs as of today (monday)

Apple Recommended

Replies

Like some others here my DSYM download link has now shown up as well. It took roughly 5-6 days to show up. I didn't upload a new build or change any configuration. The only thing I did was raise a support request a couple days ago. There is no activity on the request, so I can't confirm whether that is responsible for the link showing up, of if it was just a coincidence. So not really a proper solution or satisfying outcome as the cause and fix are still unknown. Would still like to see if anyone from Apple can chime in here and hopefully explain the issue in more detail and potential mitigations that can be taken.

I submitted a ticket to Feedback assistant, and someone replied yesterday that the issue had been resolved. I guess we'll find out on the next submission.

We are experiencing this issue in August, was this resolved?

• Same for us! Latest build isn't showing option to download symbols. Builds from a few days were working fine.

• Same here! Latest build is not showing option to download symbols.

• same here! I can't find download link :(

Add a Comment

Same here! No download button visible. The flag "Include symbols" says "YES". Even trying with App Store Connect API we weren't able to donwload anything as the dsymUrl returned is "None".

Can someone provide support to this? We really need that file to upload it on Firebase/Crashlytics.

It seems this issue consistently occurs if building with Xcode 14...

According to release notes of Xcode 14 "Bitcode is Deprecated."

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode-release-notes/xcode-14-release-notes

Since Bitcode is not enabled anymore, I think Apple is stopped producing DSYM files for builds produced by Xcode 14.

• So what am I supposed to do now? where can I get the DSYM ?

• Since Apple does not processing our builds for bitcode setting, we don't need to get any DSYM file from Apple anymore. You can use DSYM files produced in your local machine in order to symbolicate any crash.

Add a Comment

This issue has been bothering me for weeks. Finally I found dSYM in the Artfact of Xcode Cloud workflow...

I'm experiencing this currently. I released an app version on Friday 21st Oct, and it is Monday 24th and nothing is showing on TestFlight or via the XCode Organiser. Is there an update on this?

I am also facing the same issue on appstore connect not able to see the "download dSYM" button. Is that not resolved yet?

Anyone got any solution for this problem, I am not able to see download dSYM option in TestFlight, also I tried from organiser -> selected build -> Download dSYM but I am getting message "Their is not dSYM found."

Can anyone help me on this.

@Apple support please provide any solution on this problem

For everybody who need quick fix... I fix this problem with this solution:

1. Open "Organizer" in XCode menu - menu>window>organizer
  2. Select your IPA build and with right mouse click select "show in finder"
  3. On generated file with right mouse click select "show package content"
  4. Comprim DSYM directory to .zip file and move him outside the package for use tham, where you need it.

Enjoy ;)

• That pulls prod crashes?

• heyy, thank you for the information 🙋🏻‍♂️, eventually find.

Add a Comment

I still can repro this issue - is there a fix available ? thanks so much -