I received an email from Apple saying Termination of eBook Agency/Commissionaire Distribution Agreement

"Reference is made to that certain eBook Agency/Commissionaire Distribution Agreement (the “Agreement”) between guy handsome (“you” or “your”) and Apple Inc. and its worldwide affiliates (collectively, “Apple”).

Apple hereby gives Publisher notice that Apple elects to terminate the Agreement pursuant to Section F.1. Pursuant to Section F.1., the Term of the Agreement shall end effective the date of this letter. We would like to remind you of your obligations with regard to all Apple Confidential Information that you obtained from Apple as a Publisher and under the Agreement. You must comply with all termination obligations under the Agreement. This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved." I don't understand the reason. What should I do. Will I be paid for my books sales?

Replies

Have you received the money yet? does apple pay you? Thank