Email Error:Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key

I've upgraded my Xcode to version 8.2.1 and I am experiencing a strange issue that I have never seen before.

After I have archived a build and uploaded it to iTunesConnect, I get an email back from Apple saying

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "AppName". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key - The bundle at '/Payload/ProjectName.app/Base.lproj/Info.plist' does not contain a bundle executable. If this bundle intentionally does not contain an executable, consider removing the CFBundleExecutable key from its Info.plist and using a CFBundlePackageType of BNDL. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue.

Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key - The bundle at '/Payload/ProjectName.app/en.lproj/Info.plist' does not contain a bundle executable. If this bundle intentionally does not contain an executable, consider removing the CFBundleExecutable key from its Info.plist and using a CFBundlePackageType of BNDL. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue.

Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key - The bundle at '/Payload/ProjectName.app/zh-Hans.lproj/Info.plist' does not contain a bundle executable. If this bundle intentionally does not contain an executable, consider removing the CFBundleExecutable key from its Info.plist and using a CFBundlePackageType of BNDL. If this bundle is part of a third-party framework, consider contacting the developer of the framework for an update to address this issue.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

I have try removing CFBundleExecutable from their Info.plist and using a CFBundlePackageType of BNDL, or removing CFBundleExecutable key from third-part bundle's Info.plist. Finally , they don't work for me.

If someone has experienced the same problem and solve it , please help me , thank you very much!!!

Answered by TimeMTech in 204782022

I found a solution is checking that is Info.plist added to Copy Bundle Resources in Build Phase. If so just remove it from Copy Bundle Resources.

Accepted Answer

I found a solution is checking that is Info.plist added to Copy Bundle Resources in Build Phase. If so just remove it from Copy Bundle Resources.

Its not working ......😟

Email Error:Unexpected CFBundleExecutable Key

Q