Error Analyzing App Version

• I am also facing same problem. It seem issue from apple server.

• I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

• @hejun it doesn't works for me.

Apple Recommended

• The real question is - why isn't this automatically detected and why did it take 8 hours and 17k reports (and numerous bug reports) to detect this outage?

• The "system status page is also updated" is a little concerning. Is this manually updated? What's the point of this page if nothing's automated? Why did we "all" have to report the issue? I've left some constructive thoughts for your consideration: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705799#705799021

Add a Comment

Replies

Facing Same error!! Any Solution ?

• No. We just should wait until Apple fixes it.

Add a Comment

Was failing consistently for myself, however after a reboot, the issue has gone away

Now it's working! try again!

Working for me now

Hey guys, for some reason I think it works only for the first few minutes of every hour. I was struggling with two app uploads since early morning. But then I tried validation & upload at 12:00 exact and it worked. Both uploaded.

See if this helps.

-Thanks.

Add a Comment

still not working for me.

It's working for me now (I've done nothing, so it feels like it was an issue on Apple's side)

Still not working

same issue..still not working

same problem.. i can not sleep..

"Till this is fixed, here is a solution by using transporter."

Thank you very much!! @metehandemircioglu Your solution worked straightaway and is very fast. I reckon I'm going to be using Transporter from now on and stop wasting time with problems trying to upload from Xcode

Same here. Cleared all Archvies and Derived Data ... still the same error. C'mon Apple!

Same here!

Same here (BR)

Same here :D