Error Analyzing App Version

• I am also facing same problem. It seem issue from apple server.

• I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

• @hejun it doesn't works for me.

Apple Recommended

• The real question is - why isn't this automatically detected and why did it take 8 hours and 17k reports (and numerous bug reports) to detect this outage?

• The "system status page is also updated" is a little concerning. Is this manually updated? What's the point of this page if nothing's automated? Why did we "all" have to report the issue? I've left some constructive thoughts for your consideration: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705799#705799021

Add a Comment

Replies

Yes, I have been experiencing this over the past few hours.

For me it has been sporadic, as often it is failing with this error message displayed, however occasionally it has passed this point and moved on to the subsequent steps in the validation.

• I am also having the same issue, tried many times and no success.

• I’m still facing that issue !!

• I m also facing the same issue

I have the same

• Same here, also happens when I try to upload or validate any other version or other app, so the problem does not seem to be related to the archive.

Once it passed that step, but failed later. Seems to be a problem on the Apple side. Hope they fix it soon.

Add a Comment

Any solution to this? I have been getting the same error.

• Try to remove Derived data and Remove all the Archives you have generated previously with same App Version. I did faced the same issue this solution worked for me.

Cheers

• Thank you, this worked for me but not until the 3rd attempt.

Add a Comment

I have the same Who can help me Urgent urgent

• Can Apple fix this 😡😡

Add a Comment

I have the same error : flutter app

same here!

same here

same here!

same!!!, What happened?

I have the same issue.

Same problem!

Experiencing the exact same issue as well. I've never had this issue before until today.

same here!

Same here as well.

Likewise. Just changed bundle id and all certs so assumed it was related to that.

Seems not!