Error Analyzing App Version

• I am also facing same problem. It seem issue from apple server.

• I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

• @hejun it doesn't works for me.

Apple Recommended

• The real question is - why isn't this automatically detected and why did it take 8 hours and 17k reports (and numerous bug reports) to detect this outage?

• The "system status page is also updated" is a little concerning. Is this manually updated? What's the point of this page if nothing's automated? Why did we "all" have to report the issue? I've left some constructive thoughts for your consideration: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705799#705799021

Add a Comment

Replies

Please if anyone noticed this is fixed let them update us, We will keep trying subsequently.

Facing the same issue !! I've never had this issue before till today..

Same issue here, "Error Analysing App Version" with no description underneath.

I was able to resolve it by attempting to submit an older uploaded version and then canceling as soon as that step was completed. Then I tried to upload the new version again, surprisingly it passed that check ✅. If this process fails try to restart the mac. Hope it helps.

• It doesn't work for me

• not work for me either

• Solved for me!!! Thanks

same here with flutter

Having same issue all of a sudden 🤦‍♂️. Yesterday it was working fine. Some suggest to upload older version and cancel it but unfortunately I deleted all other older "archived" versions. What to do in this case??

Same here :(((

I have the same error

Same here!

I have the same

Yes. same issue i am facing- 05/05/2022- 3:25PM

Today, I am facing same problem. Hope apple will resolve soon.

I think we should wait and don't modify our configuration.

Same

yes, same issue from me, and this happen today, yesterday, i still can success build IPA

Same here!