Error Analyzing App Version

I'm getting this error when trying to distribute/validate my app (every version of it):

I have a developer account and a distribution certificate, and have had no problems uploading many versions of my app until today.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Answered by in 713181022

Thank you all for reporting the issue. The App Store Connect engineering teams are investigating. The System Status Page is also updated. You can follow this thread for any updates.

—jasonag.

I have the same

Yes. same issue i am facing- 05/05/2022- 3:25PM

Today, I am facing same problem. Hope apple will resolve soon.

I think we should wait and don't modify our configuration.

Same

yes, same issue from me, and this happen today, yesterday, i still can success build IPA

Same here!

Same issue

same here

Building an ipa and uploading it via Transporter seems to still be working.

Same here!

Same here in China

I'm getting same error but there is no error in the logs.

I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

I thought it was a network problem on my side. I reset all the certificates and description files and still get an error. It turns out that everyone has encountered it. It seems to be a problem with Apple.

@hejun it doesn't works for me.

same

ok.I am in uploading step now, good luck!.., PS: try to close xcode->reopen->remove AppID account -> quit completely -> add your appid back, then rebuild and validate again.

Yeah best luck apple engineers !

hahahaha.. we got prank by apple.. I've tried several times, upload old archive, current archive and create new archive still got this error.. try change network access and restart laptop still same.. making expired some build on TestFlight and still not working.. googling only found 1 sources that bring me here.. when look posting time and almost in the same time..hahaha...

Same here 😌

Same here as well !

I have the same error : flutter app

Same issue here.Is that from Apple side?

**Same problem here.

Please fix it . it's urgent**

Error Analyzing App Version

Q