AppStoreConnect subscriptions are broken again

Yesterday I could not modify or delete any (multiple same) localizations. Today, not even the PLUS and the links on the localizations to edit are shown.

My subscriptions have been rejected but I can't change the requirements as the page is not working.

On the left side is a current tab and on the right side is a tab from yesterday that I still had open.

Replies

If this is reproducible can you provide details in a ticket to Feedback Assistant? http://feedbackassistant.apple.com

Same problem here. When editing a rejected localization text, it usually automatically switched the status "rejected" to "Waiting for review" or "Prepare for Submission", but this time it did not change the status, and created a new localization. Now I am stuck with 2x localizations (1x rejected, 1x Prepare for Submission), but I can not delete the rejected one, because the button is not working.

How to fix this?? Really need to get this done and resubmit!

Hi App Store Connect Engineer,

I have already done that.

I already have a personal contact at the German Apple Developer Program Support. But it looks to me like things are not progressing there.

The problem exists for me already for 7 days ...

I have already made several app releases since then, the subscriptions were always neglected by the review team.

The contact person from the Apple Developer Program Support told me that it is probably a bigger problem and he has already passed it on.

My processing number is: 101699327927

My app has more than 100k downloads in a month.

I really need a result now.

Maybe Apple can do the following:

1. Approve the subscriptions in the database if it is not possible via the web interface.

2. Remove the "Cleared for sale" flag from the subscriptions in the database, since I can make changes to this checkbox but not save them, and then create 2 new subscriptions, since the current 2 subscriptions have never been live.

3. Delete the subscriptions from the database completely so that the AppleIds are freed up again so I can create them again.

Any of this has to go as a quick win somehow.

Thanks Apple, my subscriptions are approved and online now. :)

• what did you do for this?

Add a Comment