13 pro max display issue (green screen)

My new 13 pro max was working just fine but suddenly it’s display turn all green to death! It was on ios version 15.5

• 1. I did restart the phone and all yet no help! Phone's touch and others are working just fine but unfortunately the screen is still all green, I found out many others are facing the same problem on ios 15.5 only in 13 pro max! I still have the international warranty left for 2023! The phone is USA variant. Please help me up I took a good care of my phone always yet I'm suffering from this problem! linkText

Hi there,

You might have better luck asking this question over in Apple Support Communities run by Apple Support.

Hello there, am having the same issue. Need help!

I'm facing the same problem all of the sudden my screen went all green in my 13 pro max and even my phone is out of warranty. I contacted the store the apple helpline everything and they are charging me. I have seen many people are facing the same problem but we have to pay for Apple problem.idk what kind of services they are providing they simply are are just making fool of us and making money.

I do have the same case. and apple service center recommendation is to replace the screen and billed under customer. I think Apple should look on to this, it might be a hardware bug

i have same issue for iphone 13 pro after 1 year of usage ... iOS 16.4 ..apple please consider this happnd after iOS update ...

I have the same issue. Everything was working fine and i turn on find my app and my iphone 13 pro max suddenly appear the green screen of death. Restart the phone by vol up; vol down and hold the power button but it cannot help! Try to restore to factory with dfu still cannot help! I have brought my phone to aps and replaced a new screen everything working like a charm. Ios 16.4.1

nobody sure about the issue is a sw bug or hw failure!

The replacement cost me $380!

Faced this same issue right now. Everything was working fine and all of a sudden the screen went green with vertical lines. Restarted, soft reboot, hard reboot did everything but all failed. Went to Apple service center and they recommended to replace the screen and billed me since my iPhone is OFW. Apple should definitely look into this as it might be a manufacturing defect.

Same issue , tried all solutions proposed , nothing really worked & ended up paying 420$ to fix it in apple service Center w a new screen . Apparently many customers are experiencing this in the region I’m in ( SG) & just my luck mine happened after the warranty. Is this a hardware or a design issue ? !!

I'm also facing the same issue after updating. I was using my phone and suddenly the phone started glitching and turned out complete green. I tried methods of restart etc but none of this worked. My phone is Japanese variant and 40 days out of warranty only. In apple service centre they are telling us that it's not the problem of Display but the Hardware as Rear system of the phone. It's so frustrating that even after paying so much of money, Apple are doing this to us. Most of the people are facing same kind of issue and apple is not doing anything to fix it. Pathetic service

please do something with this issue even my 13 pro is facing the same issue

I am facing the same issue with my iPhone 13 Pro Max which is also out of warranty. Apple service centre is charging ~$400 for screen replacement. Apple should start a service program for those affected as there are many who are facing this issue!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue! I also started to notice glitches on my iPhone 13 Pro Max so I turned it off, when I went ahead to use my phone, I touched the screen and it was all yellowish green! I tried all the reset they recommend and nothing works. I keep seeing the screen lit up, never goes black, nothing is working. It just started to happen today after 1 year of having my phone and taking care of it. It's many of us Apple, I think this is something you can help us with. Not fair.

Mera too brother

Last time I'm buying an iPhone, same thing happened to my iphone 13 pro max after 1 year and 11 months. Had to pay for a new screen.

I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 13 Pro. Been using Apple products for over a decade, can't believe we have to foot the bill for the hardware issue caused by Apple. Last month exactly the same period like you 1 year 11 months, I had this issue and the issue just gone after half and hour. Now, one month later, this same issue re-occurs again. And I believe I have to send it to Apple service centre to repair it. May I ask how much did you spend to change a new screen?

Hi

I have had the same problem for the last 15 days with my iPhone 13 pro, I updated to iOS 17 and the screen turned blank with green and yellow horizontal lines.

I approached the authorized service centre and they offered me a screen replacement at 27,500 Indian Rupees, Then I approached Apple support and they were rude enough to waste five days to come up with a solution they said they were happy to inform me that the screen needs to be replaced and it cannot be covered.

My logical argument to Apple was: 1] There is no physical damage. 2] Apple instructs us to keep our handsets updated to avoid vulnerability and the damage that occurred after the update. 3] There was no disclaimer mentioning that the update could damage the screen, which could have warned us against the update.

As a responsible company, Apple should replace the screens free of cost for all and withdraw the update. All should unanimously plan legal action Dr Kukreja

I have a solution for this, have tested on 2 handsets and have succesfully corrected the issue. The issue seems to have something related to the power supply to LCD and is contradicting with apples new ios versions (16 and above) on a specific time of usage. Display can be revived without any hardware jumpering as has been mentioned by several techies. I found the solution after trying several methods to bring the display back from green.

Have the same issue how to solve it?

13 pro max display issue (green screen)

Q