Unable to load contents of file list: '/Target Support Files/Pods-Runner/Pods-Runner-frameworks-Release-input-files.xcfilelist'

Here is my ci_post_clone.sh

#!/bin/sh

# fail if any command fails
set -e
# debug log
set -x

# Install CocoaPods using Homebrew.
HOMEBREW_NO_AUTO_UPDATE=1 # disable homebrew's automatic updates.
brew install cocoapods

# Install Flutter using git.
git clone https://github.com/flutter/flutter.git -b stable $HOME/flutter
export PATH="$PATH:$HOME/flutter/bin"

# Install Flutter artifacts for iOS (--ios), or macOS (--macos) platforms.
flutter precache --ios

# Install Flutter dependencies.
flutter channel master
flutter doctor
flutter pub get

# Generate IOS file
flutter build ios --release --no-codesign

# Install CocoaPods dependencies.
#cd ios && pod install # run `pod install` in the `ios` directory.

exit 0

Replies

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue. I am using flutter for development and just followed their guide on CICD. It surprises me that this failure is not reproducible 100%!! It was bugging me so I thought of retrying the build every time it is failing. and you know what happened?! it succeeds! don't ask how or why but it does. I stumbled upon a review of the problem that points that the Xcode Cloud is not resolving the root path correctly causing this problem but I can't tell for certain. I am in a go back and forth with the apple support team on this case but nothing out of them on the issue yet.

I see the similarity between this and the Flutter CICD guide for Xcode Cloud. yet there is one thing missing in your script which is the usage of the predefined environment variable "$CI_WORKSPACE"..

might this be the problem for you?

do let me know if it works or if you find a solution for your issue.

I found this answer helpful. Basically go to your project's ./iOS folder and run

• npx pod deintegrate and
  • npx pod update
  • Yup it does work

• Thanks softnep! This worked for me too :)

Add a Comment

I have same issue. I ran pod deintegrate and pod update but i still have Unable to load contents of file list: '/Target Support Files/Pods-Runner/Pods-Runner-frameworks-Release-input-files.xcfilelist'

same issue here !

Unable to load contents of file list: '/Target Support Files/Pods-Runner/Pods-Runner-frameworks-Release-output-files.xcfilelist'

• Please check if you have your Pods/* sync with git repo, probably not.

Add a Comment