App is live in App Store but subscriptions are NOT since 8 days

Hi there,

I dont now what to do anymore and you help is more than appreciated.

My app + subscriptions has been certified before 8 days on Monday, 8th but my subscriptions are not shown in the App Store. That leads to a loading spinner since 8 days in my production app!

I have an email, where I see that the app + all 6 subscriptions has been approved. On the other hand I see that my subscriptions are still in review and dont see them below the app in the App Store.

I was given last week on Tuesday (before 7 days) an expedite review for the subscriptions, because the Apple developer support was writing that the subscriptions are not yet certified.

The expedite review has not taken place since 7 days or its not true what the Apple Developer Support is writing (subscriptions need to be reviewed).

I think the subscriptions are not linked to the app and I am in a dead lock situation. I need your help, because I have fears that I receive 1 star recommendations and the developer support cannot help me since 8 days.

Best regards Tino

Link to the App: https://apps.apple.com/de/app/vario-one/id1605797423

Replies

I have encountered the same situation recently. After several twists and turns, my advice to you is: create an updated version of IPA, and the corresponding internal purchase items should also be created. Note that when creating a new internal purchase, do not directly click submit for approval. Check the internal purchase items to be associated when submitting the IPA for approval. In this way, IPA and internal purchase projects can be reviewed simultaneously. I hope it will help you.

Thank you for your help! Currently I cannot change my subscriptions because they are in Review. Do you mean I need to create complete new ones ? So completely new identifier and change the identifier also in the app?