Subscriptions Status Stuck "Developer Action Needed" "Submit for Review" button grayed out in App Store Connect. Cannot submit revised app.

I have an iOS app that was rejected and I submitted a revised binary. In my case auto-renewable subscriptions were returned with the initial rejections and I didn't realize I had to add them for review again with my revised submission....so I submitted a revised binary which got rejected because the subscriptions were returned on the initial rejection.

So I go to "Subscriptions" area for my app and the status is "Developer Action Needed." If I click a subscription the "Submit for Review" button is disabled. I tried making an edit to the Subscription to see if that would cause the button to become enabled but it does not. Can't figure out how I can resubmit these subscriptions for review....so my submission is stuck...

Perhaps when an app with attached iAP/Subscriptions is rejected they shouldn't detach iAP/subscriptions from the app? Developers can easily not notice and submit a new build and not realize that their iAP/subscriptions are no longer attached to the build...and if App Review doesn't notice you could have an app get on the Store which potentially shows UI for non-working iAP/subscriptions.

If anyone has ran into this and could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Someone else reported this on Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73483102/appstoreconnect-developer-action-needed-status-wont-go-away

Guess I'm stuck waiting on Apple to respond to my case number.

Did Apple respond?

Subscriptions Status Stuck "Developer Action Needed" "Submit for Review" button grayed out in App Store Connect. Cannot submit revised app.

Q