Warnings "The app references non-public selectors" using Xcode 14 to upload to App Store Connect

Using the newly released Xcode 14 to upload an app to App Store Connect results in several warnings saying "The app references non-public selectors in ....."

This does not occur when uploading if the archive is built using Xcode 13

Is this a re-emergence of an Apple bug:

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/127678?answerId=715975022#715975022

Which has the response: "The issue has been resolved on the app validation backend. Please try resubmitting. Sorry for the trouble." Apple Developer Tools Engineer

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of mungbeans Down vote post of mungbeans
3k views

Replies

I'm experiencing the same issue specifically using Flutter with Xcode 14

I'm experiencing the same issue specifically using React native with Xcode 14

I'm experiencing the same issue specifically using React Native with Xcode 14

I'm experiencing the same issue due to generated selectors found in Core Data classes.

I'm experiencing the same issue with a third party library. That library is working perfectly with Xcode 13.

I’m experiencing the same issue using Cordova with Xcode 14. Working fine with Xcode 13.

App Store Connect Operation Error:

The app references non-public selectors in Payload/Appname.app/Appname: determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, fontWeight, lookupAdConversionDetails:, transform: I’m uploading the app in Xcode 14. Working fine with Xcode 13.