'Application tried to present modally a view controller <_SFAppPasswordSavingViewController: 0x11fb2ac60> that is already being presented by <UIKeyboardHiddenViewController_Save: 0x118f7fde0>.'

Hi, I am working on an iPad application that has both Portrait and Landscape orientation. The issue that I am facing is regarding the the popup presentation that iPad shows you for saving password while you log-in in the application.

Now, when the pop-up is presented, at that moment if I try to rotate the device, the application crashes with the message

Application tried to present modally a view controller <_SFAppPasswordSavingViewController: 0x107be7230> that is already being presented by <UIKeyboardHiddenViewController_Save: 0x107a49190>.

Now, the problem is that SFAppPasswordSavingViewController presentation is not controlled by me. Also UIKeyboardHiddenViewController_Save,is something I am not controlling. Please help me out on how to solve this issue or let me know if I am missing anything.

Replies

This looks like a bug in iPadOS. You should raise a bug with Apple, and create and attach a small project that reproduces the error.

@UnifiedInfotech Any progress with this, We are facing same issues.