Cannot remove SCM

On our projects we have separate targets for staging and production (and also separate accounts). I was able to connect xcode cloud to staging account and builds were working ok, but when I made workflow for production (with same app on gitlab) I could not get access. I never got an option to make new app in gitlab so I went and delete all xcode cloud data and gitlab app. Now when It wants to connect to gitlab I get no option to authorize app or create a new one. I also cannot delete SCM

Still a problem for me, I get Client authentication failed due to unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method. in our gitlab. We also tried this [https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/omnibus-gitlab/-/issues/3947#note_155251805) workaround, but nothing works.

I still have a problem with connecting back to our Gitlab, is there any update on this? On appstore connect on xcode cloud tab I cannot select new SCM and I cannot create new application in Gitlab as I do not have redirect URI.

Managed to finally solve this issue with adding one "dummy" repository from github and then access the settings in "User and access" section. The only question now remains is how to use one git source for 2 projects (one is on different company, one is for staging builds, the other one is for production)?

Cannot remove SCM

Q