Xcode Cloud build gets stuck after completion?

Recently, I have trouble with my Xcode Cloud builds, where they seemingly complete, but the very final step does not happen.

I am building from the same codebase for both macOS and iOS (I have two “Archive” steps in my workflow, one for iOS and one for macOS). The iOS one usually completes fast without problems. The macOS log ending looks like this, and remains stuck forever, with the macOS build in the “spinning progress” state and never completing.

Is there something I can do on my end to make this work better? I would not want to go back to manual builds, Xcode Cloud is convenient and was working well for a while, but this is really annoying lately.

Accepted Reply

Possibly something temporary on the server side. Today, it is again working correctly as expected, and the actions and builds complete successfully with a green checkmark.

Replies

Possibly something temporary on the server side. Today, it is again working correctly as expected, and the actions and builds complete successfully with a green checkmark.

I have been experiencing this lately. I have raised a ticket with Apple Developer Technical Support.