XCode 14.1: Stuck at "Launching Application" after building the project

Hello team, On Xcode 14.1, After building the project and when the simulator launches, it shows blank black screen. Here steps to reproduce:

1. build the project with fresh device. Try changing the language to French in device settings
  2. Device should launch in French language. Instead, it loads and goes blank (blank screen)
  3. Quit the simulator (XPC error is displayed) and rebuild the project using the same simulator device.
  4. Build succeeds and simulator launches, but has blank screen on simulator.
  5. Xcode is stuck at "Launching Application"

Is this a known issue? Has anyone experienced the same? How can I fix this? Stack (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74315983/xcode-stuck-on-launching-application) says its a bug, so posting here for recommendations

Xcode 15.1 Beta doesn't fix this

In order not to kill the simulator every time after rebuild, I will kill the app before rebuild.

or you could make a script to do this job,make a key bindings to run the "kill app behavior" script just like:

#!/bin/sh
# set you bundle identifier
bundle_id=com.***.***
# find running device
device=$(xcrun simctl list | grep 'Booted' | awk -F'[()]+' '{print $2}')
# terminate it
#xcrun simctl terminate $device $bundle_id

array=( com.Addcn.car8891 com.addcn.newcar8891 )
for i in "${array[@]}"
do
    xcrun simctl terminate $device $i
done

Same issue with Xcode Version 15.1 beta 3 (15C5059c)

Just bought M3 chip MBP, got this issue. Googled this issue seems at least on year ago since Xcode 14. Apple please fix it.

Environment: ** Xcode 15.0.1 macOS Sonoma 14.1.2. **

Finally, still exist in Xcode 15.1 😭

same on Xcode 15.1

Do you have a solution for this? I am experiencing the same kinds of problems in Xcode 15.1

This issue exists on Xcode 15.2 (15C500b) running on a 2021 Macbook Pro M1 Max. Has persisted since XCode 14 as others have reported.

Same error to me in MacBook Pro 2017 xCode 14.3 (Ventura 13.3.1) please help ! !

Any update? Still on Xcode 15.3

Also still getting this issue. It is crippling my ability to work :( Sonoma 14.3 Xcode 15.3

Come on Apple devs, it's been more than a year we have to kill and rerun our simulators (since xcode 14, and still on 15.3 even with MacOS 14.0 )...

June and I still see it.

XCode 14.1: Stuck at "Launching Application" after building the project

Q