I'm unable to package an Unreal Engine game with productbuild: error: Can't write temporary package to

Well I'm unable to package an Unreal Engine game with productbuild: error: Can't write temporary package to, after doing this:

changing rpath to every executable needed to change install_name_tool -rpath "path/tofile/incorrect" "path/tofile/correct" "path/tofile/correct/file.dylib" and adding the needed with install_name_tool -add_rpath "path/tofile/correct" "path/tofile/correct/file.dylib"

then signing each dylib with find Myapp/Contents | grep .dylib | xargs codesign -f -v -s "Apple Distribution: Team (ID)" --entitlements "entitlements.plist" --options runtime --timestamp

then sign the executable with codesign -f --deep -s "Apple Distribution: Team (ID)" Myapp.app

then try the pkg file to send to store with productbuild --sign "3rd Party Mac Developer Installer: Team (ID)" --component Myapp.app /Applications app.pkg

and finally I couldn't package with error: productbuild: error: Can't write temporary package to

and I really wanted to publish the game in Apple Mac Store.

Is there any fix for this?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Replies

After I submit to store I got a result : Invalid Binary.

Can it be the entitlements configuration?

• It is supposed to be fixed now

Add a Comment