Xamarin App updated with Xcode 14.3. A 1024 x 1024 pixel app icon for your app must be added to the asset catalog in Xcode

At App Store Connect > add for review: "Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: A 1024 x 1024 pixel app icon for your app must be added to the asset catalog in Xcode." Seems to be an old problem. I've tried whole day but this problem seems to persist. Just to be sure, resized the 1024x1024 image to 1024x1024. Already deleted the AppIcon from Assets.xcassets and refilled the icons; created a new set of icons, deleted the AppIcon from Assets.xcasstes and refilled the icons again. Still missing the 1024x1024 icon. Need some help please!

Starting from Xcode 14.2, you have to provide 1024*1024. In new projects, that is the only icon to provide.

resized the 1024x1024 image to 1024x1024

How did you do it ? The icon (when inspecting in Finder) must be a png 1024*1024 points.

Could you show the icon Finder info ? And show the complete Assets > appIcon page ?

General: Kind: PNG image Size: 1,272,898 bytes (1.3 MB on disk) Where: Mac • Users • magnetosa • Projects • Praestituta • Praestituta • Praestituta.iOS • Assets.xcassets Appicon.appiconset Created: Sunday, 16 April 2023 at 22:07 Modified: Sunday, 16 April 2023 at 22:07 Stationery pad Locked v More Info: Last opened: 16 April 2023 at 23:46 Dimensions: 1024 × 1024 Colour space: RGB Colour profile: sRGB IEC61966-2.1 Alpha channel: Yes

After removing alpha channel, the problem still persist... anyone? Thanks in advance!

General: Kind: PNG image ... v More Info: Dimensions: 1024 × 1024 Colour space: RGB Colour profile: sRGB IEC61966-2.1 Alpha channel: No

@Otengam - Did you find any solution ?

Did anyone find a solution for this? I have the same issue for iOS 17. It was very sudden. I did a submission one day, then literally the next day I got this error when trying to go for review. I had not changed the icons. These haven't changed for YEARS. There are no alpha channels in these images. I have re-built the asset catalog, added 1024 images with different names, messed with the pinfo list and references in there... I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of / find online and I still get the same errors. I have pushed though 20 different builds with different solutions, NOTHING works?!

I have sent an email to support and NOT heard anything back. This is absolutely critical to get this update out to my customers, and I have another project which will probably have the same error which has real-world impacts for some big customers and I have this kind of nonsense stopping my submission.

I need a solution! PLEASE!

I found turning OFF "Enable device-specific builds" fixed the issue. I don't know if this was on before?

Xamarin App updated with Xcode 14.3. A 1024 x 1024 pixel app icon for your app must be added to the asset catalog in Xcode

Q