Xcode Cloud Webhook Failed to connect

Hello! I ran into an unusual problem and an internet search didn't turn up any results, so I decided to try here. I've created a lambda function and published it to AWS to read the Xcode Cloud webhook, but for some reason any request fails:

An example of a response that is always displayed.

This is very strange, because this request passes through Postman and is processed. There I tried to send the same data.

Sending a request via Postman.

I'm not sure, but apparently the problem is somewhere at the Xcode Cloud level, since its request does not even reach AWS, judging by the logs. Perhaps someone had a similar situation?

Answered by Developer Tools Engineer in 755857022

Hello @ayoayoa9123 @SKstark we believe the issue has been identified and resolved. Can you please confirm that your webhooks are completing successfully?

We are having the same issue with a php script in our servers as webhook. It seems to be an Apple problem.

Hi there, thanks for alerting us that you're having an issue. Can you please share with us the Workflow ID and/or Build ID that is triggering the webhook(s) that are failing?

You can use the Feedback Assistant to provide this information, and any other relevant troubleshooting information.

https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/

Once you've filed the feedback, it would be helpful if you could share the feedback ID with us here so we can investigate more quickly.

Accepted Answer

Hello @ayoayoa9123 @SKstark we believe the issue has been identified and resolved. Can you please confirm that your webhooks are completing successfully?

Xcode Cloud Webhook Failed to connect

Q