HELP!Same Crash Error For 3 Months Already

I HAVE BEEN GETTING THIS CRASH FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. I THINK I HAVE READ ALL FORUMS TO HELP ME FIND SOLUTION TO THIS, BUT TO NO AVAIL. PLEASE HELP! 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x1f285b558 __pthread_kill + 8 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x213529118 pthread_kill + 268 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x1bb773c04 __abort + 128 3 libsystem_c.dylib 0x1bb71b184 abort + 192 4 libc++abi.dylib 0x213467bf8 abort_message + 132 5 libc++abi.dylib 0x213457444 demangling_terminate_handler() + 348 6 libobjc.A.dylib 0x1ad319ea4 _objc_terminate() + 144 7 libc++abi.dylib 0x213466fbc std::__terminate(void (*)()) + 16 8 libc++abi.dylib 0x213466f60 std::terminate() + 56 9 libdispatch.dylib 0x1bb6baec0 _dispatch_client_callout + 40 10 libdispatch.dylib 0x1bb6bdf8c _dispatch_queue_override_invoke + 788 11 libdispatch.dylib 0x1bb6cc944 _dispatch_root_queue_drain + 396 12 libdispatch.dylib 0x1bb6cd158 _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 164 13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x213522da0 _pthread_wqthread + 228 14 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x213522b7c start_wqthread + 8

Replies

Same Crash Error For 3 Months Already

Is this crash related to an app that you’re developing?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

hi, yes. it is. it's making me crazy already. it is all the same crash log, but more on ipad. :(

it is.

OK, cool. Well, not cool, but at least you’re in the right place (-:

it is all the same crash log

Please post an example crash report, using the instructions from Posting a Crash Report.

Share and Enjoy

Hi, I have attached the crash log. Weird is this crash log happens mostly in ipad and I noticed with the ios version everytime(as per I observed only). Please help! it is 3 months already since I have been struggling with this. It is so frustrating already. Thank you so much!

I’d really like to see the full crash report, not just the snippets your posted. However, the backtrace in that snippet looks like tihs:

Last Exception Backtrace:
0 CoreFoundation    … __exceptionPreprocess + 164
1 libobjc.A.dylib   … objc_exception_throw + 60
2 CoreFoundation    … -[NSException init] + 0
3 scrollArt         … GADApplicationVerifyPublisherInitializedCorrectly + 296
4 scrollArt         … GADApplicationVerifyPublisherInitializedCorrectly + 739
5 libdispatch.dylib … _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 32

Frame 5 is Dispatch running a block on a queue. Frames 4 through 3 are your code, which then triggers the exception machinery in frames 2 through 0. So, it looks like your code threw this exception.

To debug this further you’ll need to symbolicate the log to uncover the identity of the code in frames 4 and 3. See Adding Identifiable Symbol Names to a Crash Report.

Share and Enjoy

Hi Eskimo, Appreciated your response! I am attaching the 3 latest crash logs I received(the Last Exception Backtrace has all been the same since day 1 I added the google admob and submitted for revision. I have been experiencing this crash log for 3 months already and mostly for ipad device)

Appreciate if you can take a look at the attachments. And pls badly needed your help/input. Thank you!

These do indeed all look like the same crash. Again, you’ll need to symbolicate frames 3 and 4 to make progress here.

Share and Enjoy