ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock

Hi, our app build suddenly got rejected:

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in Frameworks/AmazonIVSPlayer.framework/AmazonIVSPlayer: _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Our build's today at 0 AM GMT+0 is still passing the automatic review, but our build at 3 AM GMT+0 got this error. Our build both includes AmazonIVSPlayer.framework, but somehow got treated differently. Is there any change of rule from Apple side?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of busketeer Down vote post of busketeer
4.9k views
  • We had the same problem and want to know how to fix this. Thanks!

• We didn't update AmazonIVSPlayer since our last submission and we're having the same issue, so there was definitely a change on Apple's side.

• +1 = this is blocking our customers

Accepted Reply

We believe we have resolved this issue and have updated the Apple Developer System Status page. If you continue to experience issues with your uploads, please contact Apple Developer Support.

• The issue is back again on 27 Jul 2023. Can you take a look at it again?

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue here. Waiting for a resolution.

Any updates? Having the same trouble

+1

+1.. me and my customers still waiting for resolution. We use Bitmovin player SDK.

+1 We are having the same problem. We use Bitmovin Player SDK either

+1

+1

Thanks for these reports, we are working on this issue and have updated the Apple Developer System Status page. We'll reply back when the issue is resolved.

I used API: CMTimebaseCreateWithSourceClock, not CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock, BUT when I remove the API : CMTimebaseCreateWithSourceClock, my app can normaly uploaded to appconnect without reject, after add CMTimebaseCreateWithSourceClock back, the message : ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public symbols in : _CMTimebaseCreateWithMasterClock come back.

We believe we have resolved this issue and have updated the Apple Developer System Status page. If you continue to experience issues with your uploads, please contact Apple Developer Support.

• The issue is back again on 27 Jul 2023. Can you take a look at it again?

Add a Comment

I'm still having this issue as of a few minutes ago. Any one else as well?

Still facing this issue. +1

Now I'm able to upload the build to app store successfully with the framework. Thanks!

This issue is back

+1 This developed for me today. Yesterday no issue.