Subscription user renew success but backend server received event renew fail

I have been experiencing with my app's subscription renewal process. When a user successfully renews their subscription, the App Store sends an event to my backend server. However, in some cases, the backend server is receiving an event that says the renewal failed, even though the user's subscription was successfully renewed. I have been working on this bug for several days and I have not been able to find a solution. I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

Accepted Reply

I received the event name DID_FAIL_TO_RENEW. However, when I decoded the transaction from the notification, the transaction renewal was successful, with the expiresDate extension.

Replies

In these cases do you also receive a notification for renewal success for that user?

I received the event name DID_FAIL_TO_RENEW. However, when I decoded the transaction from the notification, the transaction renewal was successful, with the expiresDate extension.

I was confused that the event renewal failed, even though the transaction was successful with the expiration date extension. In this case, can I renew the subscription user in MyApp?