iPhone 12 does not detect device while scanning for bluetooth devices

We have a BLE device (under development). The device is MFi capable and is visible in Accessibility->Hearing Devices and I can connect and steam music to my device. When I disable the MFi feature and use a custom advertisement with custom 128-bit data and 128-bit Service Class UUIDs (0x07) advertisement type field, the device does not show up on the Bluetooth screen. There are other Android devices like my LG TV which show up on my phone's Bluetooth screen while my BLE device does not show up on the scan list. Here are the details of my iPhone: iOS version - 16.5.1(c) Modem firmware - 3.70.01

What is the advertisement data that needs to be sent in my BLE device's advertisement packet to enable iPhone to detect it with a generic BLE device scan?

Replies

Not to my knowledge. You should see any BLE device in the Bluetooth Scan section. Download nRF Connect on your iPhone, it should help you debug your BLE advertising.

nRF connect SW does show that the device is advertising with the required custom UUID. nRF connect SW also shows the LG TV as mentioned in the previous post. Both devices use the same advertisement type but different 128 bit custom UUIDs.