Why is Bootcamp Assistant on my MacBook Pro (M2) after using Migration Assistant?

I have a question. I have purchased a new MacBook Pro 14" (M2 Silicon Chip). My old computer was a 2013 iMac (intel based). I used Apple's Migration Assistant to migrate the data from the older iMac (running Catalina 10.15.17) to my new MacBook.

While there were a few hiccups, most of the apps seem to be working fine. However, I am noticing that "Bootcamp Assistant" is now listed as a hidden app under the /system/applications/utility folder. I tried removing it manually via the UI and then using a linux terminal (sudo -Rf "bootcamp utility.app"), but it seems the file cannot be deleted.

I even went hard core and booted the new Macbook into recovery mode and used the "csrutil enable" command to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP), but upon rebooting, I still was unable to delete the file".

Any advice? I don't like having phantom files like this kicking around, even if they are hidden. How did this happen? Is this a bug with Migration Assistant? Shouldn't MA have filtered this out as part of the migration?

Typo: Should be "csrutil disable" command to disable the System Integrity Protection (SIP).

Update: I received an answer on a stack exchange posting: [https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/462416/why-is-bootcamp-assistant-on-my-macbook-pro-m2-after-using-migration-assistant/462420#462420]

Why is Bootcamp Assistant on my MacBook Pro (M2) after using Migration Assistant?

Q