Complaint about the attitude and handling results of after-sales service in Apple's official website in China.

In December 2021, I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max on the official website of Apple and purchased AppleCare+ service. Within a year and a half, the phone had serious hardware malfunctions, automatically shutting down and restarting every minute in a continuous loop, making it impossible to use normally. Therefore, I looked for Apple's direct store, Apple West Lake, in Hangzhou, China, for paid repairs. This repair took me a month's time, and due to the malfunction, all of my important data couldn't be backed up. After the repair, the phone's malfunction became even worse, and it couldn't even turn on. I am dissatisfied with the processing speed and results of the Chinese official website. My demand is a full refund or a replacement for a new machine, and I hope that Apple headquarters can intervene and solve the problem.

Replies

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities